EUROPE: Stressed-out consumers increase spend on food
Almost half of Europe is stressed out, with 47% of consumers suffering from significant levels of stress, ranging from "mild" to "severe". Commuting, work, family, and socialising all prove to be stressful and consumers eagerly turn towards alcohol or pampering in order to unwind as opposed to the traditional cuppa.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund