US: Strike could force Hostess to "wind down"
Struggling US bakery group Hostess Brands has warned it would be forced to liquidate the company if its unionised workforce takes strike action.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Campbell Soup Co.'s M&A plans should avoid fresh
- Mead Johnson wrestles "irrational" Chinese market
- Briefing: How is gluten-free faring in Europe?
- On the money: Unilever aims to get food growing
- 10 things to learn: Campbell's plans for growth
- Hain Celestial buys plant-based food firm Mona
- Post, TreeHouse "in talks over ConAgra own-label"
- Nestle replaces India MD after Maggi scandal
- Lactalis surpasses Danone on dairy league table
- Mondelez Mexico investment to hit 600 US jobs