USA: Striking Hershey workers to resume talks with management
Some 2700 striking employees of Hershey Foods Corp. have agreed to resume talks with the company to attempt to resolve their dispute. The disagreement focuses on health care costs, and came to a head on 24 April, since when workers have been on strike and two of the company's production facilities have been at a standstill.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix