USA: Strong Q2 for American Italian Pasta Co
Kansas City, Missouri-based American Italian Pasta Company (AIPC), the largest and fastest growing producer and marketer of dry pasta in the US, has announced record results for its fiscal Q2 2002, ended 29 March 2002. Q2 revenues increased 26% to US$94.8m, led by strong retail revenue growth of 33%. Gross margin expanded to 35.6%, up from 31.2% a year ago, primarily as a result of increased operating efficiencies and the higher margins associated with the recent brand acquisitions. Marketing and selling expenses increased by 83%, due in large part to the higher marketing support associated with selling branded products. Operating profit increased 28% to US$17.7m from US$13.8m year on year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report