USA: Struthers, Inc. Announces Groundbreaking of Meat Distribution Facility
STRUTHERS, INC. (OTC: STRU - news), Struthers, Inc., a world leader in reproductive biotechnology announced today that it has begun construction of a meat distribution facility at its Waukon, IA, location. The new facility, slated for completion during the third quarter, will be utilized to expand the distribution of the company's Tender Prime(TM) meat line. The initial annual capacity of the facility will be approximately 1,500,000 pounds of its premium quality packaged meats, to be sold through E-Commerce sites and to institutional customers such as hotels and restaurants. Dr. Douglas W. Beatty, President, commented, "We are excited at the prospect of broadening our distribution of our gourmet quality Tender Prime(TM) meat products to the public and institutional buyers throughout the U.S. This expansion is a direct result of the demand by our customers over the past several months for value added meat products. With the addition of this facility, it will now become possible to centralize the distribution of our product line in quantities and selections requested by our retail customers." In a related announcement, Tracy McGraw has been appointed to oversee the operation of the new facility. Mrs. McGraw is currently the Manager of Elite Visions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Struthers, Inc. For further information, visit the Companies' web sites at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review