USA: Struthers Inc. exceeds first quarter target on TenderPrime pork sales
Struthers, Inc.(OTCBB: STRU), a world leader in animal reproductive biotechnology, announced today that the Company's sales of its TenderPrime(TM) gourmet quality pork has now exceeded over 30,000 pounds per week, exceeding the Company's production goals for the first quarter, 2001. Struthers began initial shipments of TenderPrime(TM) to institutional customers in November 2000. Based upon the current growth in demand, the Company is in the process of revising its target production levels for the remainder of the first quarter and the year 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report