USA: Struthers Inc. exceeds first quarter target on TenderPrime pork sales
Struthers, Inc.(OTCBB: STRU), a world leader in animal reproductive biotechnology, announced today that the Company's sales of its TenderPrime(TM) gourmet quality pork has now exceeded over 30,000 pounds per week, exceeding the Company's production goals for the first quarter, 2001. Struthers began initial shipments of TenderPrime(TM) to institutional customers in November 2000. Based upon the current growth in demand, the Company is in the process of revising its target production levels for the remainder of the first quarter and the year 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs