USA: Struthers Inc. exceeds first quarter target on TenderPrime pork sales
Struthers, Inc.(OTCBB: STRU), a world leader in animal reproductive biotechnology, announced today that the Company's sales of its TenderPrime(TM) gourmet quality pork has now exceeded over 30,000 pounds per week, exceeding the Company's production goals for the first quarter, 2001. Struthers began initial shipments of TenderPrime(TM) to institutional customers in November 2000. Based upon the current growth in demand, the Company is in the process of revising its target production levels for the remainder of the first quarter and the year 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat