USA: Struthers Inc. exceeds first quarter target on TenderPrime pork sales
Struthers, Inc.(OTCBB: STRU), a world leader in animal reproductive biotechnology, announced today that the Company's sales of its TenderPrime(TM) gourmet quality pork has now exceeded over 30,000 pounds per week, exceeding the Company's production goals for the first quarter, 2001. Struthers began initial shipments of TenderPrime(TM) to institutional customers in November 2000. Based upon the current growth in demand, the Company is in the process of revising its target production levels for the remainder of the first quarter and the year 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"