USA: Study highlights consumer perception of dietary fibre as healthy
The results of a new survey into consumer awareness of healthy ingredients provide positive news for manufacturers using dietary fibre in their products. The survey, carried out in December 2001 by New Jersey-based market research firm, Hase Schannen Research, revealed that a massive 98% of the consumers interviewed consider fibre to be healthy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund