US: Study shows benefits of GDS
A report published jointly by consultancy Accenture, the Food Marketing Institute (FMI), the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA), Wegmans Food Markets and technology group 1SYNC has shown that accurate global data synchronisation (GDS) brings potential benefits, including improved supply chain efficiency, cost savings and increased revenue, to consumer packaged goods and retail companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry