USA: Study shows DHA enrichment of human breast milk from functional food
Nursing mothers' breast milk can be enriched significantly with the essential nutrient DHA in a matter of days using functional foods, according to a recent study conducted by Dr. Margaret Craig-Schmidt, professor of Nutrition and Food Science at Auburn University. The results of the study were announced at the annual meeting of the Institute for Food Technologists.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund