USA: Study shows DHA enrichment of human breast milk from functional food
Nursing mothers' breast milk can be enriched significantly with the essential nutrient DHA in a matter of days using functional foods, according to a recent study conducted by Dr. Margaret Craig-Schmidt, professor of Nutrition and Food Science at Auburn University. The results of the study were announced at the annual meeting of the Institute for Food Technologists.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival