USA/GERMANY: Subway announces expansion into Germany
As part of marked expansion efforts, quick-service Subway restaurant chain has revealed plans to open 20 new locations and is actively seeking area development agents and individual franchisees to open new restaurants throughout Germany. "Germany is a dominant player in the global economy and has the potential of becoming one of the largest markets for Subway outside of the US," says Yvonne and Oliver Friedrich, Subway development agents in the Berlin area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival