USA/GERMANY: Subway announces expansion into Germany
As part of marked expansion efforts, quick-service Subway restaurant chain has revealed plans to open 20 new locations and is actively seeking area development agents and individual franchisees to open new restaurants throughout Germany. "Germany is a dominant player in the global economy and has the potential of becoming one of the largest markets for Subway outside of the US," says Yvonne and Oliver Friedrich, Subway development agents in the Berlin area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund