USA/GERMANY: Subway announces expansion into Germany
As part of marked expansion efforts, quick-service Subway restaurant chain has revealed plans to open 20 new locations and is actively seeking area development agents and individual franchisees to open new restaurants throughout Germany. "Germany is a dominant player in the global economy and has the potential of becoming one of the largest markets for Subway outside of the US," says Yvonne and Oliver Friedrich, Subway development agents in the Berlin area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"