BELGIUM: Subway opens first Belgian restaurant
The Subway restaurant chain has opened its first restaurant in Belgium. The restaurant is in the grounds of Belgium's oldest and largest theme park, Six Flags Belgium, located in the town of Wavre, near Brussels. Designed to resemble a saloon on the main street of a re-creation of an old western town, the restaurant is owned and operated by Six Flags, the largest regional theme park company in the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales