BELGIUM: Subway opens first Belgian restaurant
The Subway restaurant chain has opened its first restaurant in Belgium. The restaurant is in the grounds of Belgium's oldest and largest theme park, Six Flags Belgium, located in the town of Wavre, near Brussels. Designed to resemble a saloon on the main street of a re-creation of an old western town, the restaurant is owned and operated by Six Flags, the largest regional theme park company in the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses