USA: Subway® Restaurants Pump Up for Summer With Expansion Of Fruizle™ Smoothie Program
What frozen drink is made with crushed ice and fruit, is fat free, cholesterol free, and represents sales in excess of $1 billion-a-year, industrywide? A "smoothie," you say? You're right, but at SUBWAY® Restaurants it's called a Fruizle™ smoothie. A great-tasting blend of real fruit, fruit juices, fruit flavors and nutrients blended with ice, Fruizle™ smoothies were developed by and for SUBWAY® Restaurants in selected market areas in 1997.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits