USA: Subway® Restaurants Pump Up for Summer With Expansion Of Fruizle™ Smoothie Program
What frozen drink is made with crushed ice and fruit, is fat free, cholesterol free, and represents sales in excess of $1 billion-a-year, industrywide? A "smoothie," you say? You're right, but at SUBWAY® Restaurants it's called a Fruizle™ smoothie. A great-tasting blend of real fruit, fruit juices, fruit flavors and nutrients blended with ice, Fruizle™ smoothies were developed by and for SUBWAY® Restaurants in selected market areas in 1997.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega