USA: Subway® Restaurants Pump Up for Summer With Expansion Of Fruizle™ Smoothie Program
What frozen drink is made with crushed ice and fruit, is fat free, cholesterol free, and represents sales in excess of $1 billion-a-year, industrywide? A "smoothie," you say? You're right, but at SUBWAY® Restaurants it's called a Fruizle™ smoothie. A great-tasting blend of real fruit, fruit juices, fruit flavors and nutrients blended with ice, Fruizle™ smoothies were developed by and for SUBWAY® Restaurants in selected market areas in 1997.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp