USA: Subway sets up shop in Bulgaria
The Subway restaurant chain has opened its first location in Bulgaria. The restaurant is owned and operated by Bulgarian native and resident Dimitar Serafimov and his friend and business partner Liudmil Stankov. Serafimov, a former attorney, spent six and a half years in Canada, where he became acquainted with the submarine sandwich concept. Stankov, a restaurateur in the Bulgarian capitol of Sofia, comes to the partnership with more than ten years of experience.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth