USA: Subway sets up shop in Bulgaria
The Subway restaurant chain has opened its first location in Bulgaria. The restaurant is owned and operated by Bulgarian native and resident Dimitar Serafimov and his friend and business partner Liudmil Stankov. Serafimov, a former attorney, spent six and a half years in Canada, where he became acquainted with the submarine sandwich concept. Stankov, a restaurateur in the Bulgarian capitol of Sofia, comes to the partnership with more than ten years of experience.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020