USA: Subway sets up shop in Bulgaria
The Subway restaurant chain has opened its first location in Bulgaria. The restaurant is owned and operated by Bulgarian native and resident Dimitar Serafimov and his friend and business partner Liudmil Stankov. Serafimov, a former attorney, spent six and a half years in Canada, where he became acquainted with the submarine sandwich concept. Stankov, a restaurateur in the Bulgarian capitol of Sofia, comes to the partnership with more than ten years of experience.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations