INDIA: Subway to expand into India, despite current aggression towards US multinationals
Despite the attacks on some multinationals in India over the last few weeks, carried out in protest against the bombing of Afghanistan, US-based sandwich chain Subway International today reiterated its expansion plans and announced that its first Indian outlet would open in Delhi next month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations