USA: Subway(R) Restaurants' reach the 15,000 mark worldwide
Last month marks an important milestone in the development of Subway Restaurants. On April 24th, the world's largest submarine sandwich chain celebrated the opening of its 15,000th restaurant. Located in small shopping center in suburban Scottsdale, Arizona, this landmark Subway restaurant is owned by the husband and wife team of Robert and Carolyn Burns, operators of two additional Subway restaurants in the area.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix