USA: Sugar Association of the Caribbean - 134th meeting
The Board of Directors of the Sugar Association of the Caribbean (SAC) held their 134th meeting in Georgetown on 27th April 2001. They were meeting to discuss the coordination and implementation of strategies amongst the Caribbean sugar industries further to the Seventh Special ACP Ministerial Conference on Sugar, and other regular business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast