USA: Sugar Association of the Caribbean - 134th meeting
The Board of Directors of the Sugar Association of the Caribbean (SAC) held their 134th meeting in Georgetown on 27th April 2001. They were meeting to discuss the coordination and implementation of strategies amongst the Caribbean sugar industries further to the Seventh Special ACP Ministerial Conference on Sugar, and other regular business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre