FRANCE: Sugar cooperatives extend Béghin-Say talks
A consortium made up of two French sugar cooperatives, Union SDA and Union BS, has said that it will continue discussions about the purchase of a Béghin-Say stake beyond the 30 September deadline The consortium is discussing whether or not to purchase Edison's 54% stake in France's leading sugar producer, Béghin-Say. A decision on the matter is now not likely to be reached for a few weeks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival