US: Sugar firms file fresh action over HFCS marketing
A coalition of US sugar processors and refiners have filed fresh legal action against member companies of the Corn Refiners Association (CRA) over "deceptive marketing" of high fructose corn syrup (HFCS).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- M&A Watch: Why Danone/Lifeway deal could be next
- How City reacted to Tesco's profit over-statement
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Viewpoint: Baptism of fire for new Tesco CEO Lewis
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top tweets
- Arla: New Vigor deal to boost our Brazil presence
- WhiteWave to buy dairy-free firm So Delicious
- Jobs to go at United Biscuits UK site
- Sales, operating profit up at Quorn Foods
- General Mills plans to close two US plants