USA: Hershey: sugar-free chocolate (COMMENT)
Hershey is launching new, sugar-free chocolate. It may meet its goal of capturing a significant portion of the diabetics market, but converting other consumers might prove to be a harder task. Since self-treating and taste are key chocolate purchasing drivers, Hershey must give the new products strong marketing support.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units