UKRAINE: Sugar refinery increases statutory capital
Ukrainian sugar refinery Parkhomivka has issued supplementary shares to increase its statutory capital by UAH4.755m to UAH7.585m (US$1.42m). The State Commission for Securities and the Stock Market announced that supplementary shares with a nominal value of UAH0.67 each were issued during indexation of the sugar refinery's capital assets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp