USA: Suiza Foods and Dean Foods announce merger, creating $10 billion national food company
Companies Have Complementary Operations, Products, Distribution Networks And Geographic Strengths and Strong Commitment to Quality and Customer Service Dean Shareholders to Receive Total Value of $40.92 Per Share, Consisting Of $21.00 Cash and 0.429 Shares of Suiza Common Stock
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action