USA: Suiza Foods and Dean Foods announce merger, creating $10 billion national food company
Companies Have Complementary Operations, Products, Distribution Networks And Geographic Strengths and Strong Commitment to Quality and Customer Service Dean Shareholders to Receive Total Value of $40.92 Per Share, Consisting Of $21.00 Cash and 0.429 Shares of Suiza Common Stock
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units