USA: Suiza Foods Corporation announces fourth quarter sales of $1.5 billion and diluted earnings per share of $1.08
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA), the nation's leading dairy processor and distributor, today announced net sales totaled $1.5 billion for the quarter ended December 31, 2000, an increase of 31.9% over 1999. Diluted earnings per share before non-recurring items for the quarter totaled $1.08, an increase of 18.9% over last year, and diluted cash earnings per share before non-recurring items grew 18.5% to $1.25. Cash earnings per share is defined as earnings per share before goodwill amortization, net of the related income tax effects.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins