USA: Suiza Foods Corporation announces fourth quarter sales of $1.5 billion and diluted earnings per share of $1.08
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA), the nation's leading dairy processor and distributor, today announced net sales totaled $1.5 billion for the quarter ended December 31, 2000, an increase of 31.9% over 1999. Diluted earnings per share before non-recurring items for the quarter totaled $1.08, an increase of 18.9% over last year, and diluted cash earnings per share before non-recurring items grew 18.5% to $1.25. Cash earnings per share is defined as earnings per share before goodwill amortization, net of the related income tax effects.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods