USA: Suiza Foods Corporation announces fourth quarter sales of $1.5 billion and diluted earnings per share of $1.08
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA), the nation's leading dairy processor and distributor, today announced net sales totaled $1.5 billion for the quarter ended December 31, 2000, an increase of 31.9% over 1999. Diluted earnings per share before non-recurring items for the quarter totaled $1.08, an increase of 18.9% over last year, and diluted cash earnings per share before non-recurring items grew 18.5% to $1.25. Cash earnings per share is defined as earnings per share before goodwill amortization, net of the related income tax effects.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report