USA: Suiza Foods Corporation delivers $1.11 in second quarter diluted earnings per share
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA), the nation's leading dairy processor and distributor, today announced net sales totaled $1.5 billion for the quarter ended June 30, 2001, an increase of 6.5% over the second quarter of 2000. Diluted earnings per share before non-recurring items for the quarter totaled $1.11, an increase of 4.7% from $1.06 in the second quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO