USA: Suiza Foods Corporation reiterates comfort with fourth quarter earnings estimate
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA), the nation's largest dairy processor and distributor, announced yesterday that it remains comfortable with its previously announced fourth quarter earnings estimate of approximately $1.07 per share. "Given the recent announcement from Dean Foods, we want to reiterate that the fundamentals of our business are sound," said Barry Fromberg, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. "We delivered record sales and earnings in the third quarter, and we continue to be confident about our ability to execute against our strategy."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"