USA: Suiza Foods Corporation reiterates comfort with fourth quarter earnings estimate
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA), the nation's largest dairy processor and distributor, announced yesterday that it remains comfortable with its previously announced fourth quarter earnings estimate of approximately $1.07 per share. "Given the recent announcement from Dean Foods, we want to reiterate that the fundamentals of our business are sound," said Barry Fromberg, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. "We delivered record sales and earnings in the third quarter, and we continue to be confident about our ability to execute against our strategy."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Unilever sets packaging target