USA: Suiza Foods Corporation reiterates comfort with fourth quarter earnings estimate
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA), the nation's largest dairy processor and distributor, announced yesterday that it remains comfortable with its previously announced fourth quarter earnings estimate of approximately $1.07 per share. "Given the recent announcement from Dean Foods, we want to reiterate that the fundamentals of our business are sound," said Barry Fromberg, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. "We delivered record sales and earnings in the third quarter, and we continue to be confident about our ability to execute against our strategy."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry