USA: Suiza Foods Corporation reports 15.5% growth in first quarter diluted earnings per share before non-recurring items to $0.82
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA), the nation's leading dairy processor and distributor, yesterday announced net sales totaled $1.5 billion for the quarter ended March 31, 2001, an increase of 5.8% over the first quarter of 2000. First quarter net income before non-recurring items increased 12.1% to $23.8 million from $21.3 million in the first quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins