USA: Suiza Foods Corporation reports 15.5% growth in first quarter diluted earnings per share before non-recurring items to $0.82
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA), the nation's leading dairy processor and distributor, yesterday announced net sales totaled $1.5 billion for the quarter ended March 31, 2001, an increase of 5.8% over the first quarter of 2000. First quarter net income before non-recurring items increased 12.1% to $23.8 million from $21.3 million in the first quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix