USA: Suiza Foods Corporation Reports Record Second Quarter Diluted Earnings Per Share of $1.06
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE:SZA), the nation's leading dairy processor and distributor, today announced sales for the quarter ended June 30, 2000 of $1.4 billion, up 28.2% from $1.1 billion in the same period in 1999. Diluted earnings per share before restructuring costs were $1.06, representing growth of 12.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"