USA: Suiza Foods Corporation reports record third quarter diluted earnings per share of $1.02
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA), the nation's leading dairy processor and distributor, today announced record sales of $1.4 billion for the quarter ended September 30, 2000, an increase of 33.1% from $1.1 billion in the same period in 1999. Third quarter net income was $31.2 million, an increase of 2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins