USA: Suiza Foods Corporation reports record third quarter diluted earnings per share of $1.02
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA), the nation's leading dairy processor and distributor, today announced record sales of $1.4 billion for the quarter ended September 30, 2000, an increase of 33.1% from $1.1 billion in the same period in 1999. Third quarter net income was $31.2 million, an increase of 2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti