USA: Suiza Foods Corporation wins shareholder approval for Dean Foods merger
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA), the nation's leading dairy processor and distributor, announced Friday (21 September) that its shareholders approved the company's pending merger with Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF). A special shareholder meeting was held today to vote on three proposals relating to the company's pending merger. All of the proposals were approved by a requisite number of votes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales