USA: Suiza Foods Corporation wins shareholder approval for Dean Foods merger
Suiza Foods Corporation (NYSE: SZA), the nation's leading dairy processor and distributor, announced Friday (21 September) that its shareholders approved the company's pending merger with Dean Foods Company (NYSE: DF). A special shareholder meeting was held today to vote on three proposals relating to the company's pending merger. All of the proposals were approved by a requisite number of votes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery