EUROPE: Summer goods - wash out sales (COMMENT) - MEMBERS
Summer goods manufacturers, particularly in the drinks sector, have suffered from poor sales this summer as a direct result of the unseasonal weather across Europe. Both Pimm's and soft drink maker Nichols have seen demand drop this summer and the weather is also causing the Russians to drink less beer. However, with autumn approaching manufacturers will be hoping to increase sales of cold weather products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix