EUROPE: Summer goods - wash out sales (COMMENT) - MEMBERS
Summer goods manufacturers, particularly in the drinks sector, have suffered from poor sales this summer as a direct result of the unseasonal weather across Europe. Both Pimm's and soft drink maker Nichols have seen demand drop this summer and the weather is also causing the Russians to drink less beer. However, with autumn approaching manufacturers will be hoping to increase sales of cold weather products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China