CANADA: Sun-Rype 2001 sales break C$100m barrier
Kelowna, BC-based Sun-Rype Products, a national manufacturer of apple-based food and beverage products, has reported that sales broke the C$100m (US$62.22m) barrier for the first time in 2001. Lawrence Bates, president and CEO of Sun-Rype Products, announced 2001 earnings at C$5.2m, or C$0.49 per share, on sales of C$101.1m. This compares to earnings of C$4.9m, or C$0.49 per share, on sales of C$94.7m in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale