CANADA: Sun-Rype 2001 sales break C$100m barrier
Kelowna, BC-based Sun-Rype Products, a national manufacturer of apple-based food and beverage products, has reported that sales broke the C$100m (US$62.22m) barrier for the first time in 2001. Lawrence Bates, president and CEO of Sun-Rype Products, announced 2001 earnings at C$5.2m, or C$0.49 per share, on sales of C$101.1m. This compares to earnings of C$4.9m, or C$0.49 per share, on sales of C$94.7m in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs