CANADA: Sun-Rype announces Q1 earnings drop
Kelowna, BC-based Sun-Rype Products Ltd, a national manufacturer of apple-based food and beverage products, has announced that its Q1 2002 earnings are C$1.1m (US$0.71m), or C$0.11 per share, on sales of C$27.1m. This compares to earnings of C$1.9m, or C$0.18 per share, on sales of C$26.2m for the Q1 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch