CANADA: Sun-Rype forays into functional sector with new juice
Kelowna, BC-based Sun-Rype Products is making its first foray into the functional beverage market with the launch of its Calcium Enriched Orange Juice. The product is designed as a calcium source for people who are lactose intolerant, or prefer not to drink milk. It is the first calcium-enriched juice available in the grocery juice aisle across Western Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1