CANADA: Sun-Rype forays into functional sector with new juice
Kelowna, BC-based Sun-Rype Products is making its first foray into the functional beverage market with the launch of its Calcium Enriched Orange Juice. The product is designed as a calcium source for people who are lactose intolerant, or prefer not to drink milk. It is the first calcium-enriched juice available in the grocery juice aisle across Western Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs