CANADA: Sun-Rype reveals new share buyback project, to begin Monday
Apple-focused food and beverage producer Sun-Rype has revealed plans to buy back 3% of outstanding common shares. The plan follows on from the company's activity over the previous year, when it re-purchased around 305,000 shares between 27 January 2000 and 19 January this year, for an average price of C$3.66 each.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti