UK: Sun Valley launch low fat pretzel snack
Sun Valley, one of the UK's leading processors and manufacturers of savoury snacks, has launched a new rage of low fat pretzels. The new snack comes in two flavours - Worcester Source and Sour Cream & Onion.
The company is marketing the mini-pretzels as a healthy alternative to crisps. A 30g pack of Pretz contains 3.5g of fat, 0.35g of saturated fat, 125Kcal, and is relatively low in sodium.
Pretz is the latest product line in the Sun Valley's range of healthy snacks, which include You Are What You Eat totally natural nuts, seeds and fruit.
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review