USA: SunBlush Announces Sale of Frutera, New Licensing Agreement, and Completion of Financing
The SunBlush Technologies Corporation ("SunBlush") (CDNX:SBT.) today announced that it has agreed to sell its wholly-owned subsidiary, Frutera de San Carlos ("Frutera"), a cut pineapple processing plant in Costa Rica, to Red Crown Development Inc. ("RCD"). The purchase price for Frutera is $2.9 million; of which $750,000 was paid on signature of the letter of intent, $1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival