CANADA: SunOpta describes 2013 as "transformational" despite losses
Canadian food group SunOpta made a loss in 2013 but the company described the year as "transformational" as it realigned its operations to focus on natural and organic food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 174-page eBook ‘Food For Thought’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Why ABF is making bread better-for-you
- Comment: How dairy can leverage nutrition
- Why China was central to Nestle executive change
- Focus: Delivering dairy to Indian consumers
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Kerry benefits from snacking trends
- Fonterra warns on geopolitical unrest, oversupply
- Russia "likely to extend food embargo"
- Oreo, gum propels Mondelez China
- First Milk to cut jobs, milk prices