CANADA: SunOpta director steps down
SunOpta has announced that Robert Fetherstonhaugh has resigned from the company's board due to "new personal commitments".
Fetherstonhaugh has sat on the SunOpta board since 2001.
The Canada-based organic food producer has begun the search for his replacement.
Russia's economy, buoyed in recent years by the country's vast natural resources, kicked off 2009 with something of a whimper. Nevertheless, there is the feeling that Russia's food retail sector could...
Canada-based organic foods producer SunOpta has posted a first-quarter loss due to a foreign exchange loss of US$1m....
Organic producers in the US have won US$50m in government funding as the Obama administration looks to encourage organic production....
US sales of organic food and non-food products grew by 17.1% in 2008 to US$24.6bn, according to the Organic Trade Association's (OTA) latest data....
UK organic sales are experiencing their slowest rate of growth in recent years, it emerged this week. However, some of the big FMCG companies are still looking to promote their ethical credentials. Ma...
UK organic sales will increase this year, the Soil Association insisted today (6 April), despite the economic downturn weighing on certain parts of the sector in 2008....
Demand for organic food in the UK has slowed as consumers tighten their belts during the recession, an industry report said today (6 April)....
Duchy Originals, the organic and sustainable food company established by The Prince of Wales, and actress Elizabeth Hurley are to collaborate on a range of organic foods....
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review