CANADA: SunOpta revenue up 40% but earnings drop
Natural and organic food company SunOpta posted a 40% increase in revenues for fiscal 2005 and has predicted further growth of 25% this year. However, the company revealed yesterday (22 February) that earnings for the year declined compared to 2005's results, which benefited from a one-off gain due to the initial public offering of Opta Minerals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega