CANADA: SunOpta revenue up 40% but earnings drop
Natural and organic food company SunOpta posted a 40% increase in revenues for fiscal 2005 and has predicted further growth of 25% this year. However, the company revealed yesterday (22 February) that earnings for the year declined compared to 2005's results, which benefited from a one-off gain due to the initial public offering of Opta Minerals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry