CANADA: Sunora Foods appoints Chatur CFO
Sunora Foods specialises in the production of oil.
Canada-based cooking oil supplier Sunora Foods has appointed Ali Chatur as its chief financial officer.
Chatur replaces Catherine Toews, who is pursuing other opportunities, Sunora said.
Chatur has more than 25 years of accounting and public company auditing experience which has included performing audits for Strikepoint Gold Inc., Vivant Water Inc. and ONA Resources Ltd.
CEO Steve Bank said: "I am pleased to announce the appointment of Ali Chatur to the position of chief financial officer. Ali has been the trusted financial consultant and external accountant of the company for 14 years and we are very pleased that he has agreed to accept the position of chief financial officer."
Sunora was established 23 years ago as a supplier of canola oil products to the Canadian and US market. It also trades a variety of other food oil products, including corn oil, soybean oil, olive oil and specialty oils under the Sunora and Sunera brands to customers in 30 countries worldwide.
Sectors: Condiments, dressings & sauces
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues
- Nomad Foods touts progress as H1 results worsen
- Mengniu grows sales but net profit slips