CANADA: Sunora Foods appoints Chatur CFO
Sunora Foods specialises in the production of oil.
Canada-based cooking oil supplier Sunora Foods has appointed Ali Chatur as its chief financial officer.
Chatur replaces Catherine Toews, who is pursuing other opportunities, Sunora said.
Chatur has more than 25 years of accounting and public company auditing experience which has included performing audits for Strikepoint Gold Inc., Vivant Water Inc. and ONA Resources Ltd.
CEO Steve Bank said: "I am pleased to announce the appointment of Ali Chatur to the position of chief financial officer. Ali has been the trusted financial consultant and external accountant of the company for 14 years and we are very pleased that he has agreed to accept the position of chief financial officer."
Sunora was established 23 years ago as a supplier of canola oil products to the Canadian and US market. It also trades a variety of other food oil products, including corn oil, soybean oil, olive oil and specialty oils under the Sunora and Sunera brands to customers in 30 countries worldwide.
Sectors: Condiments, dressings & sauces
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits