USA: SunRoma(TM) Golden Tomatoes debut on the Food Network's FoodBytes(R)
ARROYO GRANDE, Calif./PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Today's food-savvy consumers turn to their favorite cooking shows and Internet resources when looking for new food products and meal ideas that are quick and unique. SunRoma Inc. is introducing its golden tomatoes and two delicious recipes in advertorial-style FoodBytes on the Food Network and FoodTV.com, just in time for the busy holidays. The Food Network began airing its Food Byte advertorials featuring SunRoma Golden Tomatoes and recipes on November 16, 2001 and will continue the campaign through March 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill