USA: SunRoma(TM) Golden Tomatoes debut on the Food Network's FoodBytes(R)
ARROYO GRANDE, Calif./PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Today's food-savvy consumers turn to their favorite cooking shows and Internet resources when looking for new food products and meal ideas that are quick and unique. SunRoma Inc. is introducing its golden tomatoes and two delicious recipes in advertorial-style FoodBytes on the Food Network and FoodTV.com, just in time for the busy holidays. The Food Network began airing its Food Byte advertorials featuring SunRoma Golden Tomatoes and recipes on November 16, 2001 and will continue the campaign through March 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations