USA: SunRoma(TM) Golden Tomatoes debut on the Food Network's FoodBytes(R)
ARROYO GRANDE, Calif./PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Today's food-savvy consumers turn to their favorite cooking shows and Internet resources when looking for new food products and meal ideas that are quick and unique. SunRoma Inc. is introducing its golden tomatoes and two delicious recipes in advertorial-style FoodBytes on the Food Network and FoodTV.com, just in time for the busy holidays. The Food Network began airing its Food Byte advertorials featuring SunRoma Golden Tomatoes and recipes on November 16, 2001 and will continue the campaign through March 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report