FINLAND: Suomen Spar sees turnover reach €192.2m Jan-April 2002
Finnish retailer Suomen Spar Oyj has posted a turnover of €192.2m (US$176.5m) for the period between January and April 2002, a slight drop from €196.4m year on year. Suomen Spar, which is majority-owned by the Swedish food giant Axfood, also saw the comparable turnover of the outlets drop 1.9% year on year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti