USA: Super G acquires four Edward's stores
As part of the overall repositioning of the Edward's Food Stores within Ahold, USA. Giant Food Inc. of Landover, Maryland will acquire operating control of four Edward's stores located at: 1556 North Olden Avenue, Ewing, NJ (Capital Plaza Shopping Center); Rt 530 & Lacey Road, Whiting, NJ (The Whiting Shopping Center); 1710 Highway 38, Mt Holly, NJ (Evergreen Mall; and 635 South Clinton Avenue, Trenton, NJ (The Roebling Complex).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins