USA: Super G acquires four Edward's stores
As part of the overall repositioning of the Edward's Food Stores within Ahold, USA. Giant Food Inc. of Landover, Maryland will acquire operating control of four Edward's stores located at: 1556 North Olden Avenue, Ewing, NJ (Capital Plaza Shopping Center); Rt 530 & Lacey Road, Whiting, NJ (The Whiting Shopping Center); 1710 Highway 38, Mt Holly, NJ (Evergreen Mall; and 635 South Clinton Avenue, Trenton, NJ (The Roebling Complex).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations