USA: Super G acquires four Edward's stores
As part of the overall repositioning of the Edward's Food Stores within Ahold, USA. Giant Food Inc. of Landover, Maryland will acquire operating control of four Edward's stores located at: 1556 North Olden Avenue, Ewing, NJ (Capital Plaza Shopping Center); Rt 530 & Lacey Road, Whiting, NJ (The Whiting Shopping Center); 1710 Highway 38, Mt Holly, NJ (Evergreen Mall; and 635 South Clinton Avenue, Trenton, NJ (The Roebling Complex).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund