ISRAEL: Super-Sol appoints new chairman
Israeli supermarket chain Super-Sol has said that Avraham Bigger has been appointed as chairman, replacing Dalia Lev who resigned on Sunday citing personal reasons.
Bigger is director of Partner Communications, Israel’s second-largest mobile phone service provider, and Paz, an Israeli supplier of petroleum products.
It is the second major personnel change the company has had recently. Last week, Yoel Feldshuh was appointed chief executive officer of Super-Sol.
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review