ISRAEL: Super-Sol brings all subsidiaries under one name, changes marketing strategy
Super-Sol, Israel's largest grocer, is changing its structure and marketing strategy by creating one name for the chain's subsidiaries. The move is implemented as part of Super-Sol's far-reaching changes, and will include the amalgamation of its six subsidiaries under one name. "There are financial and marketing advantages of creating one name for the entire chain and unifying all the current brands sold in the chain's different outlets," according to a report in Maariv.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant