ISRAEL: Super-Sol brings all subsidiaries under one name, changes marketing strategy
Super-Sol, Israel's largest grocer, is changing its structure and marketing strategy by creating one name for the chain's subsidiaries. The move is implemented as part of Super-Sol's far-reaching changes, and will include the amalgamation of its six subsidiaries under one name. "There are financial and marketing advantages of creating one name for the entire chain and unifying all the current brands sold in the chain's different outlets," according to a report in Maariv.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units