ISRAEL: Super-Sol brings all subsidiaries under one name, changes marketing strategy
Super-Sol, Israel's largest grocer, is changing its structure and marketing strategy by creating one name for the chain's subsidiaries. The move is implemented as part of Super-Sol's far-reaching changes, and will include the amalgamation of its six subsidiaries under one name. "There are financial and marketing advantages of creating one name for the entire chain and unifying all the current brands sold in the chain's different outlets," according to a report in Maariv.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China