ISRAEL: Super-Sol brings all subsidiaries under one name, changes marketing strategy
Super-Sol, Israel's largest grocer, is changing its structure and marketing strategy by creating one name for the chain's subsidiaries. The move is implemented as part of Super-Sol's far-reaching changes, and will include the amalgamation of its six subsidiaries under one name. "There are financial and marketing advantages of creating one name for the entire chain and unifying all the current brands sold in the chain's different outlets," according to a report in Maariv.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix