ISRAEL: Super Sol forms Mini-Neto subsidiary
Israel's leading supermarket chain, Super-Sol, has formed a subsidiary chain called "Mini-Neto", aimed at competing with privately owned neighbourhood mini-markets and grocery stores. The new marketing strategy pertains to operating relatively small stores each covering an area of 550m², of which seven such stores have already been established, with plans to increase the number of such stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega