ISRAEL: Super Sol hires McKinsey to advise on strategy
Jerusalem-based supermarket group Super-Sol is to develop a new business strategy with the help of McKinsey & Co. Newspaper Yediot Ahronot reported that the group retained McKinsey after experiencing sharp drops in profitability within its core food retailing business. In its Q2, the grocer posted net earnings down 48% year on year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth