ISRAEL: Super-Sol notes rated AA+
Rishon Lazion-based Super-Sol Ltd, Israel's leading supermarket chain, has announced that the notes it issued on 21 January 2002 (Series A and B), have been given a rating of AA+ by the Israeli Securities Rating Company Ltd., Ma'alot (an affiliate of Standard and Poor's). Two series of notes were offered to institutional and other investors in an aggregate nominal value of NIS400m (US$87.5m) as follows: NIS82.5m (Series A) bearing interest of 4% per annum due during the years 2003-2007 and NIS317.5m (Series B) bearing interest of 4.8% per annum due during the years 2007-2012.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units