ISRAEL: Super-Sol notes rated AA+
Rishon Lazion-based Super-Sol Ltd, Israel's leading supermarket chain, has announced that the notes it issued on 21 January 2002 (Series A and B), have been given a rating of AA+ by the Israeli Securities Rating Company Ltd., Ma'alot (an affiliate of Standard and Poor's). Two series of notes were offered to institutional and other investors in an aggregate nominal value of NIS400m (US$87.5m) as follows: NIS82.5m (Series A) bearing interest of 4% per annum due during the years 2003-2007 and NIS317.5m (Series B) bearing interest of 4.8% per annum due during the years 2007-2012.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning