ISRAEL: Super-Sol notes rated AA+
Rishon Lazion-based Super-Sol Ltd, Israel's leading supermarket chain, has announced that the notes it issued on 21 January 2002 (Series A and B), have been given a rating of AA+ by the Israeli Securities Rating Company Ltd., Ma'alot (an affiliate of Standard and Poor's). Two series of notes were offered to institutional and other investors in an aggregate nominal value of NIS400m (US$87.5m) as follows: NIS82.5m (Series A) bearing interest of 4% per annum due during the years 2003-2007 and NIS317.5m (Series B) bearing interest of 4.8% per annum due during the years 2007-2012.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery