ISRAEL: Super-Sol notes rated AA+
Rishon Lazion-based Super-Sol Ltd, Israel's leading supermarket chain, has announced that the notes it issued on 21 January 2002 (Series A and B), have been given a rating of AA+ by the Israeli Securities Rating Company Ltd., Ma'alot (an affiliate of Standard and Poor's). Two series of notes were offered to institutional and other investors in an aggregate nominal value of NIS400m (US$87.5m) as follows: NIS82.5m (Series A) bearing interest of 4% per annum due during the years 2003-2007 and NIS317.5m (Series B) bearing interest of 4.8% per annum due during the years 2007-2012.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega