ISRAEL: Super-Sol posts first-quarter loss
Super-Sol, Israel's largest supermarket chain, today announced an 11.2% decline in first-quarter revenue and its second consecutive quarter of losses, explaining that "the poor results were due to the economic recession." Globes reported that Super-Sol's first quarter loss was NIS3m (US$645,000), or NIS0.02 per share, compared with a profit of NIS57m during the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast