ISRAEL: Super-Sol posts Q3 revenues of NIS1.73bn
Leading Israeli supermarket chain Super-Sol has announced third-quarter revenues of NIS1.73bn (US$365.7m), down 3.8% from the year earlier. Same store sales were down 10.4% during the quarter ending 30 September compared to the same period last year. The company attributed the decrease in revenues to the decrease in real terms of food prices, the deepening recession in the Israeli economy and increasing competition in the supermarket sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'