ISRAEL: Super-Sol reports strong rise in 2001 operating profits
Super-Sol Ltd, one of Israel's leading supermarket chains, today [Monday] released financial statements for the fourth quarter ended 31 December, 2001. Revenues in the fourth quarter of 2001 reached NIS1.64bn (US$351.3m), an increase of 7.7% compared to NIS1.52bn in the fourth quarter last year. The increase in revenues resulted mainly from the contribution of new stores. Same-store sales increased by 0.6% during the quarter, compared to the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife