ISRAEL: Super-Sol reports strong rise in 2001 operating profits
Super-Sol Ltd, one of Israel's leading supermarket chains, today [Monday] released financial statements for the fourth quarter ended 31 December, 2001. Revenues in the fourth quarter of 2001 reached NIS1.64bn (US$351.3m), an increase of 7.7% compared to NIS1.52bn in the fourth quarter last year. The increase in revenues resulted mainly from the contribution of new stores. Same-store sales increased by 0.6% during the quarter, compared to the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB